How to Overcome Differences and Work Around Communication Barriers
Are you struggling to overcome differences with your housemates? Do you get a sense that others don’t like you, even when they leave you alone?
If so, this is the class for you! In one sixty minute session with a trained professional, you will learn how to:
- Negotiate personal space boundaries that do not interfere with your host family’s culture
- Respect Host Family emotional boundaries
- Overcome linguistic differences by paying attention to intonation and body language
- Gain a deeper understanding of cultural superstitions and their sources
- Appreciate the sacrifices made by your host family on behalf of your stay
Just remember: it’s not your fault.
|Who is William Hazlitt?|